4.19.2007

We're Both A little Sick.

I had the following conversation with my friend Jason this morning. I told him that I NEEDED to blog about this, but that I would change names to protect the innocent.

Ooops.
Lurve you!

Jason:
did you hear that that sicko from VT sent a package to the news?
Jason: so gross
Jason: he makes me ill
Me: i saw everything
Me: you know
Me: on the today show
Me: i watch everyday to see what Matt Lauer is wearing
Jason:bitch, you stole that from me
Jason: and HELLO
Jason: pictures of him shirtless on the beach are on the net, he is a hottie
Me: duh thats why i said it
Me: EW matt lauer?
Me: i just threw up a bit
Jason: no - mr. six pack and pecs, hello
Jason:guys is wripped
Me: ok you lost me
Me: whos mr six pack
Me: matt lauer?
Jason: YES
Jason: who the hell else would i be talking about?
Me: MATT LAUER!!
Jason:guys is a good looking man. ... he and Brian Williams should get it on
Me: you're sick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, don't know if I agree about the "matt lauer = hot" thing, but Brian Williams? Hubba hubba.

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwww. :P Aside from the fact that I've only ever heard of Matt Lauer because of the whole Britney horrid interview, I don't think he was particularly attractive!

Lindsey said...

Not a huge Matt Lauer fan, but I can see why others would find him to be hot. Maybe I just haven't given him enough of a chance.