4.19.2007

How to Make a 25 Year Old's Day

Those of you who read this blog regularly know that my long term live in man- friend, Tim, who I will refer to as Red, turned 25 this past February. We had a nice big party for him at the local "arcade" complete with pitchers of beer, bumper cars, old school arcade games (including but not limited to: "Crusin' World, Daytona 500, Simpsons, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), and thousands of prize tickets which lead to something I named the Wild Wild West Shoot Out '07, that occurred in my living room later on that night.

You would think that all of these things would leave his satisfied. But NOOOO, something was missing. What? What could possibly be missing? I mean seriously, booze, cake, games, tokens, BEER PONG, Ari in from D.C.?

WHAT WAS MISSING????

I'll show you what was missing.

Yesterday in the mail, I received the final piece of the birthday puzzle.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ari bought Red this Jersey for his birthday.

But alas, it did not arrive on time for him to bring it with him to the festivities.
He was so happy yesterday that he jumped up and down when he opened it up, and proceeded to put it on right then and there.



This post's for you Ari.
Thanks for making Red's day.

Now STFU about your birthday Tim.
I mean I love you baby.

2 comments:

L Sass said...

I love extended birthday surprises!!!

When is JULIE's Birthday?

Lindsey said...

I can totally see the excitement in his eyes.