5.16.2007

Lunch or Porn?

If the following conversation does not make you want to be friends with me even more than you already do then there is just no pleasing you people.


DF:
i love lunch
Me: i love lamp
DF:Do you really love lamp, Julie, or are you just picking things in the room and saying that you love them?
Me: why do u love lunch
DF: because it's a great meal
DF:there are so many things you can do for it
Me: i agree
Me: i love eating a big lunch
DF: and it's always easily prepared
Me: or bought
DF: right
DF: today i am trying to decide whether i want Velveeta, or soup and bagel bites
Me: man
Me: all of the above
DF: and im eating pita chips and hummus while i think about it
DF: im leaning towards velveeta
Me: now is it velveeta or shaws brand
DF: velveeta. I got it at costco
DF: ok so if you were me, velveeta or soup&bagelbites
DF: i am going to add things to the velveeta
Me: like what
DF: tuna...for protein
Me: i add tuna to mine all the time
Me: its like tuna casserole
DF: ok thank god
DF: most people go "EWWW YOU'RE GROSS"
Me: those people are idiots
DF: because they've never tried it
Me: a wise man introduced that mix to me a few years ago
Me: and im thankful
Me: its so good
DF: was that wise man Tim?
Me: no... Ari
DF: ahh yes
DF: the man behind the man
Me: so you have heard of him....
DF: ok so could we have the judge's decision please?
Me: god lean cuisines for lunch suck
Me: im so effing hungry
DF: lean cuisines are so weak I wish one of those filled me up
Me: yea i think i'm going to go get sushi
Me:me too
DF: sushi is incredible
DF: do you like the hardcore stuff or the regular stuff
DF: 'm talking about sushi, not pornography
Me: i like a lot of sushi
DF: do you like all the fish and eel and octopus and that stuff
Me: well i eat octopus and eel but prepared in italian ways but not sushi
DF: I see
Me: and on the subject of porn..
Me:hardcore is the only porn thats respectable
Me: seriously
Me: i mean
Me: i don't watch it
Me: but if i did
Me: i would watch hardcore
DF: You just can't half-ass it, I hear ya.
Me: like go all the way or go home
DF: I think after eating the pita chips I am leaning towards soup & bagel bites
DF: i might be too full for velveeta & tuna
Me: well... what kind of soup?
DF: chicken noodle and beef barley are my choices
Me:and are the bagel bites pepperoni?
DF: beef barley
Me: done
Me: done
Me: no more discussion
DF: ok so lunch is decided
DF: thank you for your assistance
Me: Hey no problem.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know why this makes ME want to be your friend, but why anyone else?

L Sass said...

Whatever, Julie. I bet you totally watch soft core on Skinemax!

Julie said...

Duh.
You watched it with me last time you came over.

Sheesh Laurel.

Lindsey said...

Yeah I would say you are crazy and I want to be your friend even more than before. Well, we were friends before so I want to be your even better friend. The only thing is, I like breakfast way better than lunch.

Anonymous said...

Try a Hungry Man instead of a Lean Cuisine. 1 lb. of food in every meal!