7.09.2007

I am so ::cough cough:: excited... And I just can't ::cough sneeze cough:: hide It!

My blog- twin Aly (heart), has given me this:
And so I say thank you thank you thank you.
Although lately I don't think I deserve it.

Here are five other rocking girls that deserve this too!



Alex over at Happily Ever Now. This girl is free spirited, brave and funny. What more could you ask for? Good luck in SB!

Monika at Playtime with Monika. Eventhough she hasn't posted in almost a week. It was her birthday week though, so she's off the hook.... for now.

Janet at Love is Blonde. You know how cool you are. :)

Emily!!!!! And Yes, we are on Cops again darlin'.

Melanie from Confessions of a Shoe Slut. I know this girl. She is just as funny and punchy in person. And she calls me Woman.
************************************************************************************

General Housekeeping:

Tim's sister got married this weekend.
Thus starting the "Summer of Weddings".
One down. Six to Go.
I am exhausted and coming down with something bad and nasty.
I will post pictures later.
Unless I die.

Which would suck.
Because I am meeting Ari in Atlanta this weekend.
Oh and I would be dead.

Hopefully some nice person whose name starts with an M and ends with an Onika will want to work for me tonight/ switch days. Just sayin'.




3 comments:

L Sass said...

Girl, you are busy!! I want to see some Summer of Weddings pictures!!1

Alex said...

well, my goodness! I am honored and tickled pink by that "award"! I think I might have to go put that up on the 'ol blog. Many thanks, Miz Julie.

And hope you feel better soon. Getting the gunk is no good.

Also, SIX weddings?! Good god.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo blog-twin. You deserve it! ;)

I hope you feel better soon.. and six weddings? Holy shit. I have NONE to go to! Can I come be a crasher?