8.10.2007

'Tute, 'Tute... I'm Gone.




Today is my last day over here in Cambridge.
I was a bit sad this morning as I was getting ready.

But then.... then I had to wait for the Green line. Which TOOK FOREVER.
It was crowded and stupid idiots with luggage pushed themselves onto the train and blocked the door. Then when I finally got to Park Street, the red line was there, but it was not taking passengers (the second time this week) so I had to wait 10 minutes for another one to come.

I was 20 minutes late.
For my last day at work.

It's all Barry Bonds'* fault.

I'm ready to go home.

Luckily I am allowed to leave at noon today, so that they can get my computer/work space ready for my replacement, that is starting on Monday.

I think I will get a pedicure on the way home.

Tonight I am headed to NYC for my cousin's wedding shower.
And it is officially 1 day until the WTF/Sass joint production/debacle/drinkie drinks.

WOOHOOO!!!!!
Have a good weekend everyone!

7 comments:

L Sass said...

YES YES TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

I am emailing you my digits.

Nicole P. said...

Congrats on last day and have a blast in NYC with The Sass!! We demand pictures and stories!

Anonymous said...

Hee, I love the asterisk.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Two of my favourite girly bloggers having their weekend o'fun - have a great time. I want details! And pictures!

Lindsey said...

I hope you had a blast! I just read Laurel's blog and saw the adorable picture. I am WAY jealous.

Mrs. Ca said...

If there's ever a good day to be late for work, I'd say your last day qualifies.

Dan said...

You'd best beer me another post by the time I get back on Sunday!