11.01.2007

Lesson #1

Haazah!

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo!!
So what theme am I using?
Well, I had a lot of options and some great suggestions from all of you.
Including:
- Stupid People that I meet in my day.
- Douchebags and the women who love them.
- A day in the Life of Bailey (my 11yr old yellow lab mix)
- Things I find while performing Health and Safety Inspections aka weird things that college kids have in their rooms

But I decided to take the lazy way out, because seriously, let's start small here people.

So here it is: Lesson #1- From my Italian Phrase A Day Tear Away Calendar.


Puo innaffiare le piante mentre sono assente?

pwoh een-ahf-fee-ah-ray lay pyahn-tay ment-ray soh-noh ahs-sehn-tay

Can you water the plants while I am away?

Now you try pronouncing it at home, or wherever you are reading this.

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Zee said...

Hi! I came over from NaBloPoMo. I'm challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month.

I just totally sounded it out, whispering under my breath (as I'm sitting in a crowded office totally not working). Who knows when I'll need that phrase someday?

Thanks!

Snoskred said...

Hey, just dropping by from the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

I like your theme, and yes I can water the plants! ;)

I don't know if you have seen some of the fantastic animal bloggers out there. Bailey could have been a star like Daisy The Curly Cat. Google Daisy. Trust me. ;) It is one of the most hilarious blogs on my reader list.. ;)

As if posting 30 posts a month wasn't enough, I'm trying to comment on as many blogs as I can as well. We have a group on NaBloPoMo as well. I see Zee got here before me! ;) I been following Zee around all day now..

NaBloPoMo Commenting Challenge Group

Cheers!
Snoskred
www.snoskred.org

Nicole P. said...

I read all your posts!! I just don't, um, comment. Unless I comment to say that I don't comment because I'm an asshole.

And I'm working on your tractor porn, believe me. In fact, it's on my weekend to do list. That sounds so wrong...

L Sass said...

I cannot water your plants while you are away because I kill plants.

BTW, my phone died AGAIN yesterday. It is a piece of crap.

Lindsey said...

I can't do it...I just CAN'T DO IT. Okay, I can sound it out, but it sounds ridiculous!